Monday, July 30, 2007

Blogging is the thing to do


So, it seems everyone is starting up a blog these days. I didn't think I had enough to talk about to start one of these, but peer pressure got to me. I now have my very own blog, ahhhhh. Here I can update everyone on what goes on with my days at the funeral home, ha (just what everyone wants to hear about) and with Brent who is in his last semester at Minnesota State University, Mankato to get his accounting degree. It's an exciting time in our lives right now with Brent graduating, we will both be working full time and taking many extravagant vacations, okay maybe not the last part, but who knows, we both deserve a nice vacation to begin a new chapter in our lives.

Well, enjoy my blog and I hope to keep you all updated on everything exciting that is happening, I will try not to post too many pictures of our cats, Tina and Thor.

Shanna

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Welcome to blogging! You have a very interesting life-you should definitely have a blog!

Christine and Curt said...

Sweeet! I was just telling Curt that I wish I had more blogs to read. It's the cool thing to do!

Curt Wood said...

Trust me... you don't need all that interesting of stuff to blog about.... just let er rip! Just made a meat sandwich? Blog it! Just washed the whites? Blog it!

You can also get Brent to post some blogs. I think he'd like that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for rescuing me from the monotony of online shopping and reading up on celebrities getting busted. This is much more entertaining!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Curt about the meat sandwiches, you should also include ice cream. Always a cold yummy treat!