Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday weekend

Today we celebrated my 29th birthday with our parents. I am sporting all of my new birthday goods. I got a new coat from Brent, a sewing basket from Brent's parents and our first baby clothes from Mindy, Natalie and Jon. Thanks everyone. I even got some money from both parents to get me a new wardrobe.

We went to the movie Juno today with Brent's parents, it was awesome, we all loved it and totally recommend it. Then we went to Dino's pizza and then back home for cake and ice cream, it was a good weekend.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice gear! Wow, your first baby clothes, yippee! I second you on your Juno recommendation - it was such a great movie. Lucy really enjoyed it too.

Mindy said...

Lots of good stuff! When are we going shopping for your new clothes?

Curt Wood said...

Glad you had a great day. Sorry we couldn't make it. Sunday nights + teaching = anxiety and tension.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Connie

Mindy said...

We're waiting for a belly profile shot :)