Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!

It was a HOT weekend, wow. I can't believe it's only May. We did play outside a lot though, I was thinking we could have even got the pool out.

Audrey staying hydrated today.

This is the first time I can really see myself in Audrey, Grandma Bev put her hair back in a pony tail and her profile looks just like mine in this picture.

Here is Audrey copying Grandpa by blowing bubbles in the water.


Speaking of bubbles, Brent and Audrey spent plenty of time blowing bubbles today. (You can see my beautiful flowers in the background, I got all of my flowers potted today)



She was soaked after Brent was using the cat bubble machine today, Audrey kept asking for "Cat Bubbles."




4 comments:

Christine Wood said...

Audrey in a ponytail is really cute. Perfect for summer too. That's funny cuz I always that Audrey was the perfect combo of Brent's looks and yours.

Josh & Carolyn said...

She looks so grown up with a pony tail!
Your flowers look pretty btw!

Heidi said...

Cute! Are you kidding?! She totally looks like you, always has! Of course she totally looks like Brent too, ha.

Mindy said...

I love the picture of Doug's head in the water table!

Audrey is super cute in a ponytail! When she asked for "cat bubbles" you should have gotten out the catnip bubbles :)