Saturday, April 23, 2011

All Things Loved

I am just enjoying the time to be able to blog finally. I have been soooooo busy lately, work is busy and never seems to let up, this entire year has been busy. I have worked the last two weekends in a row and am really looking forward to a day off. I even get to work tomorrow on Easter. So, for now, here are some things I am loving lately.


My little gymnast, not sure about her pose when we ask her to do some gymnastic moves.



I don't even think I need to say anything about these, they just rock!



I am loving planning my very first vegetable garden for this year. It's basically an experiment, but I am excited to give it a chance.




I am loving spring and the flowers that are blooming.










3 comments:

Mindy said...

ohhhh, those eggs. Love.them.

Heidi said...

I love those eggs too! They should really sell them year round.

Josh & Carolyn said...

I'm excited for your veggie garden! Keep us posted!