Sunday, September 11, 2011

Perfect Camping Weather

Last night was the perfect night for camping. We went out to Bray Park and visited my parents at the campground and had supper with them. Audrey had a blast and my parents got her all sugared up and sent her home with us. She was crazy and talked a mile a minute the whole way home.


This is me realizing my bread is sticking to the top of the piemaker, not cool.







I think Audrey is enjoying her pie. We looked over at her at the picnic table and she was just putting spoonfuls of sugar on top of her pie before we noticed.


Gorgeous sunset from the dock



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha! That picture of you cracked me up.

Nicole said...

i love campfire hot sandwiches/pies!

Josh & Carolyn said...

Shanna, man, I hope that pie maker thing works better for you!