Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All Things Loved

I am really loving metal wall art, I just can't seem to find the perfect piece for my home.


I love this time of year for the yummy pumpkin lattes.



We got a sleep number bed in August and are loving it, the whole king sizedness of it. By the way, my sleep number is 40 and Brent's is 50, that isn't tmi is it?



Love the colors outside right now, I drove out of town last weekend and absolutely loved the drive, the colors are beautiful.



I love it so much that Audrey is just like Brent in photos, eyes closed. I love it, but makes it hard to get a great picture of the two of us.











2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love that metal wall art you have pictured. That one would go great in my bedroom!

Speaking of bedroom...we love our new Sleep Number bed, too! Jon and I are both a 55. I prefer 40-45, but my back likes it firmer. How's that for tmi? :)

Christine Wood said...

Love this post shanna!