Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fashion

Lately I feel like when I go clothes shopping I come home empty handed. I remember a time when I could go to the mall and just buy, buy, buy. I don't know if I am just getting pickier with age or their are just no clothes out there for me. I could not find a thing to wear for my Christmas party a couple weeks ago so I just went with something I already own. Last weekend we went shopping for a new winter jacket for me and I didn't find a thing I liked. Wow, getting old rules!


2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so with you on this one...I'm too old to be trendy, but too young to dress "old!"

If you have a good 2nd hand store, check for a winter coat there. I saw some nice ones at a store over here the other day.

Josh & Carolyn said...

I feel like I need a personal shopper/stylist sometimes. I don't know what to do with my clothes sometimes.