Sunday, January 15, 2012

What we have been up to

Basically what we have been up to is playing Candyland, Candyland, and more Candyland.  Audrey got it for Christmas and it's a must every day.  It's the perfect game for her, I actually love it too!

We got an Ipad2 this week and I am having some problems with my blog on there, I can't upload pictures onto the blog from the Ipad.  So, I am possibly going to start a new blog on Wordpress, I will see what I can find out about that.   I'll fill you all in if I switch over.




3 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been considering switching to WordPress, too! I get so annoyed with blogger's difficulty to format pics, plus it'd be nice to password protect at times, without needing a google account. Looks like you can import your whole blogger blog into wordpress. (Sorry, that was a lengthy comment!)

Also, I am not a Candyland fan. Will you please come play with natalie? She loves it, too!

Josh & Carolyn said...

I, too wish you could easily format pics on Blogger!

Maybe Audrey will bring Candyland to the Dells and play with Sebby and Cal!

uk.essay-writing-place.com said...

I hope you have not regretted about moving on! Downloading of the pics are a great deal easier on the wordpress than blogs, that's for sure!