Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Colorado


This is what we were doing last August, I wish we could go back. We took a road trip to Colorado and when we got to our first destination, Brent said, " I could live here." I thought the same thing, but living away from family would be too hard for both of us. Also, you don't have to be licensed in the state of Colorado to be a funeral director, it shows. We just had a death in Colorado not long ago, not good. I would get paid squat. So, we'll stay in Minnesota and just go back sometime for another great vacation.

2 comments:

Doug and Bev said...

I'm glad you decided to stay in Minnesota. We would miss you too much if you moved to Colorado. But I can understand wanting to visit there again. We love it there also.
Bev

Mindy said...

If you're moving anywhere, it's closer to us, hehe :)