Sunday, August 12, 2007

weekend

We had a fun filled weekend. Brent went up to Shoreview and participated in the Turtle Man Triathlon, he did the bike portion of a relay team. He had some problems getting lost on the course, but still came ahead with first place in the coed relay division. Way to go Brent:)

I went up to Rochester and went to a party for Natalie, our friends Mindy and Jon's baby girl. It was tons of fun. Here is a picture of me and Natalie.

Brent and I met up after our out of town adventures and we had some fun today and road our bikes with his parents to Elysian this morning for breakfast. It got off to a rocky start. I got a flat tire, and yes, it finally happened, I could not get my feet unclipped from my pedals and I tipped over on the bike. It was not too bad, except for the fact that I was in the middle of the road. ahhhh. Thank goodness, no cars were coming.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yikes, I'm glad no cars were coming, too!

Thanks for coming Natalie's party :)

Anonymous said...

Yikes Shanna!!! Glad you weren't hurt. Have Mindy tell you my bike adventures sometime........ Let's just say I have retired from bike riding :) It was great to see you Saturday.

Doug and Bev said...

I was also on Blue Earth St. when I bit the pavement. But there were all sorts of people around when I went down.Thank goodness I only hurt my pride {it's been hurt before}