Sunday, September 9, 2007

busy weekend

I got my haircut and dyed on Friday for the fall, no more highlights, check it out.



We had a busy weekend, Friday I attempted to take both Tina and Thor to the vet for their annual shots, well I was successful with Tina, but Thor was not going to the vet. It's impossible to get them both rounded up at the same time, so when we got home Thor hissed at Tina all day long, poor girl. He must have smelled the nasty vet smells on her and wasn't liking it. We get to do it all over again in two weeks when Thor goes. Not looking forward to it. Friday night we went to the East/West football game, always a fun game, but neither of us had gone since high school. We are both East graduates, but we sat on the West side this time because we now live in West Mankato and the sun would not be in our eyes, ha. West won:)
Sat. my friend Heidi visited and we went shopping for baby things, she is having a baby in January and we got some fun clothes for the baby girl.
Today I went to Marcy's baby shower, her baby is due in one month. We are wrapping up the weekend with pizza over at my parents house tonight, then back to work tomorrow, weekends go by way too fast.
















2 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

sounds like a busy yet fun wknd! and i especially love the hair. it's so chic!

Mindy said...

You're right, weekends do go by too fast. I love your hair!