Sunday, September 16, 2007

lazy

I bought this sweet yellow rocking chair at a garage sale this summer for $10, I am glad someone is enjoying it. Lately we go into the spare bedroom and Tina is hanging out in the yellow chair, I love it! My plan is to strip the paint and refinish it, we'll see if that happens, it definately is not going to stay yellow.


Tina and Thor enjoy playing on the bed with their mice.

This weekend has been pretty relaxed. Friday night I went out with a friend I just recently met, she is married to a guy that Brent rides bike with, so that was fun. Saturday Brent and I went shopping, which he absolutely hates, but we wanted to get him some new work shirts. We were not successful after 3 stores, so he gave up. I kept getting off track and he said I only go shopping to find what I am looking for, not to browse at everything, haha. I love shopping:)

My old roommate from college at the U was here for the weekend for her nephews baptism, so her and her husband came over Sat. afternoon and visited, she is 15 weeks pregnant and looks adorable. It was fun to see them.

My grandma is in the hospital, so we are hoping everything is okay with her. She had fluid around her heart and was feeling dizzy. I am heading up to see her today. Hopeully she is feeling better today.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I hope you found your grandma doing well this evening!

Christine and Curt said...

how's your grandma?