Sunday, October 21, 2007

Babies, Babies, Babies




It was a weekend full of babies. Friday I got to meet Cole, he is so cute, he pretty much slept the whole time I was there. He is a very good baby from what I hear. Then Friday night I got to watch Natalie while Mindy and Jon went to her cousins rehearsal dinner. She also slept the whole time. So, Saturday we got to hang out with Natalie while she was awake, she is so much fun. Heidi and I did a ton of shopping on Saturday also, I can shop anytime.

I have not seen Brent much this weekend, with the haunted house on Friday night and then Saturday night was his brother's bachelor party, they had a good time. He got home about 3am. Only three weeks until the wedding!

7 comments:

Julie S. said...

the guys had a bachelorette party?

Shanna said...

Whoops, I changed that, bachelor party, ha.

Mindy said...

Babies are so fun. Should we all bug Heidi about starting a baby blog? :)

Shanna said...

Mindy-I've already put the pressure on Heidi, we just have to wait and see now:)

Curt Wood said...

Wow.. Cole has got a MOP! Quite the head of hair there:)

Curt Wood said...

Cole is super cute!!!!!!!! Who do you think he looks like?

this is Christine by the way...

Shanna said...

I personally think he looks like Trent, but it's hard to tell.