Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nice weekend off

Brent showing off his new winter jacket. Friday was my day off of work and Brent took the afternoon off, so it was nice to hang out for the afternoon with no homework. Friday night Curt and Christine came to get some last minute wedding details finalized, so we joined the family for dinner at the Olive Garden. The wedding is only a week away, it's going to be so much fun!

Saturday I went with my mom to see my grandma, she is really liking the assisted living facility she moved into, which makes us happy. Sat. night Brent and I went to the American Gangster, great movie, we recommend it.

It was a great weekend off of work and now this week I just work Mon-Wed. and then I am using some vacation days, so I have 5 days off. I have to use them or lose them, so it seemed like a perfect time to use them around the big wedding.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Gotta love those short weeks! Nice coat, Brent!