Thursday, November 8, 2007

Oxygen bar

Shopping was a success today for my mom and I. We covered a lot of ground, we picked up Doug and Brent's tuxes first thing at Southdale mall and then onto the MOA. I think we can both say the favorite part of the day was the oxygen bar. We stopped in at this place and two ladies were just finishing up and they talked us into it, something we would have never done otherwise. It was awesome!!! A 15 minute chair massage for me while hooked up to lavendar oxygen and listening to soothing music. Then a 5 minute trip to the oxygen bar with an energy drink and a head massage while hooked up to Sex on the Beach oxygen, I know crazy day at the mall eh.

We will definately be making the oxygen bar part of our yearly tradition.

Sorry, no pictures, who would have thought we needed our camera while shopping.

5 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

That is so interesting!!!! How did you feel afterwards!?!? Was it worth it?

Shanna said...

It was definately worth it, I would do it again. We both felt energized afterwards, ready for more shopping.

Mindy said...

wow, that is crazy. How cool!

marcyw said...

Wow! I never would have guessed. I thought those oxygen bars were just hokey. They had one at one of my work parties in Vegas! Did the massage make the difference?

Julie S. said...

Yes, I agree with Shanna, it was well worth it. We felt energized afterwards and they can deliver one of those massage chairs to my house anytime.

Julie