Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sewing lesson

As you can see Brent is totally excited about his new cell phone purse I made when learning to sew. Bev gave Christine and I a sewing lesson during the Super Bowl tonight and this was my first creation, really I was just practicing with the sewing machine and sewing a straight line. The Super Bowl was good and the Giants won, woo hoo. We had great food, make your own pizza and a wonderful fudge dessert that Bev made. Other than this fun, I pretty much worked my entire weekend, it was incredibly busy, 5 deaths on Saturday makes for one busy day. I will be glad when next weekend rolls around.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you getting ready to sew BABY things?

Mindy said...

Good job on the sewing, you can teach me next! Where is the picture of and recipe for this fudge dessert? :)

Shanna said...

Whoops, no picture of the fudge dessert, but I could get the recipe from Bev, it was excellent.

Cher: I do plan to sew curtains for the baby room, so that is my first project.

Heidi said...

I would like to request a cell phone purse, please.