Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

Brent went on a long hike on the Red Jacket trail this past weekend early in the morning and got some great pictures, here are a few.


This picture he hiked to the top of a mountain he calls it, but I am thinking more of a hill.


Every time we have a picnic to go to I am on call and Brent always ends up having to make whatever we are bringing to the picnic, I think he did a great job for the picnic on Monday making this beautiful cake. He thinks so too since he took so many pictures of it:)



4 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

OMG!!! that cake looks yummy.

Heidi said...

that is a super fancy cake, i'm totally impressed. I can't wait for my birthday next year...i like chocolate cake please.

Mindy said...

Looks great!

Doug and Bev said...

It not only looked good, it tasted Great!! Wonderful job Brent!

Love,
Mom