Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pineapple

The baby on average is around 4 lbs. now, so they compare that to a pineapple, whoa, that seems big to me, but I guess with how heavy my stomach feels, it makes sense.

I had my two week check-up yesterday and everything is good, everything is measuring right on schedule and the heart rate is in the 150's which is great. I am maintaining my weight with a total gain of 33 lbs. Don't ask me why I feel the need to share how much weight I have gained, I will never do it again. The doctor seemed to think that was good. At my next two week appt. we schedule our final ultrasound, one more chance to see our little baby before he/she is born. I am excited for a quick look.

I think I am starting to waddle a bit, ha. It's getting harder to see my feet while standing up. Brent and I have been walking lots still, so that is good, I am still able to get out and excercise. I get incredibly winded, the baby is taking over my lung space.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ooh, I gained more than that, no worries, it all goes back to "normal"...sorta.

Christine and Curt said...

we appreciate your fruit and vegetable reference. it puts things into perspective :). waddle away!