Friday, August 29, 2008

One more week :(

I only have one more week of time off with Audrey before going back to work. I feel really confident that her daycare is going to be wonderful and she is going to learn a lot there. I'm not exactly sure how I am going to feel when we take her to daycare for the first time, but from what I hear from everyone else and what they were like I am going to be a mess. I got my schedule from work for September and my first day back I am on call, so I am jumping right back into it. I have not been on call since May and have not embalmed since April, whoa. I am sure I will just pick up where I left off, but it's going to be different. I do miss my job, so atleast I know I am doing what I love.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Call me hormonal or emotional, but I just teared up thinking about the first daycare drop off moment. :) At least on your first day back you'll be busy and hopefully won't think too much about little Audrey! Let us know when you'll be in town again so we can see her!

Heidi said...

Yup, it's tough but it gets easier and easier each day. It will feel good to get back to work and into a routine - it'll be good for Audrey too! Call me if you feel like crying though! :)

Christine Wood said...

I hope the transition goes well too. Sounds like work will be really busy. Soon Audrey will make lots of friends at daycare. It will be fun to hear about her little buddies.