Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day off

Today was my day off, I worked out this morning and got some cleaning done and then picked up Audrey from daycare at noon and we hung out all afternoon. We went shopping and stopped by Barnes and Noble and checked out some books and had a holiday latte. We then went home and played for a couple hours, not much time for napping, but she has been sleeping since 8 tonight. She was wore out:)




She loves her baby cat.

Look at those cheeks:)


Eating baby cat



Bath time with dad and Tina




6 comments:

Christine Wood said...

my gosh she's so cute. squeeze those cheeks for me!! your day sounds awesome. i'm hoping to have a day like that next week too.

Emily B said...

I can't wait to meet Audrey at Christmas!! You'll be there, right??

Shanna said...

Yes Emily, we'll be at your parents house for Christmas, can't wait to meet Sarah too, can you beleive it's been almost a year, wow.

Heidi said...

I love those pics of her eating the cat. So cute!

Christine Wood said...

one more thing...cuteness is meant to be squished. i hope you don't mind cuz next time i'm going to totally squish her!!!

Carolyn said...

She is so cute I just want to squeeze those cheeks!