Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 15

It's day 15 and I am still shredding. Level 2 is hard! I feel like I could breeze right through level 1 right now, but I think I will spend a little more time on level 2 before moving on. I do fine and then the last set of strength really kicks my butt, I have yet to get through it without taking a break. How the video runs is 3 different circuits of cardio, strength and abs. I have never been a person to attempt workout videos, but I have to say this is a good one. I do miss the gym, so I am hoping to start going to the gym again and still taking time to shred.

I am swimming in the Heart of the Lakes Triathlon for my relay team of Christine and Carolyn so I did hit up the gym this morning to swim some laps. I completed 16 laps girls:)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, you are doing good with the Shred!!

Christine and Curt said...

nice work Shanna! i'm feeling really bad about not contributing yet to the tri training. I might do some time trials just to get in biking shape!

Les said...

You're awesome.

Carolyn said...

Way to go 1/3 of W3!!!

I've been trying to run outside with Callum. I still feel pretty sluggish!!