Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My ears, my ears!

This poor little girl has an ear infection in both of her ears. She has had what we thought was a bad cough for a couple weeks now. I thought about taking her to the doctor, but didn't really think they they would do anything for just a cough. I realized she has had a pretty runny nose and mattery eyes too and my friend brought up the fact that it could be an infection and won't go away on it's own. I feel terrible for waiting as long as we did to take her in, but she wasn't even crabby throughout this whole time to make us think anything other than just a cold was going on. Poor girl:( We now have some great pink medicine, that must taste really good since she downed it all, that should be getting her back to normal in no time.



3 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

Audrey!!!! You are a sweet baby. That is not good news. Hope the medicine takes care of your ears.

Mindy said...

glad you figured out the cause! Won't it be great when they can actually tell us what hurts?!

Carolyn said...

Poor baby!! She is a trooper for not being fussy at all.