Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chatterbox

Audrey enjoyed the leaves in the backyard this weekend, we have tons.

Audrey is loving the toddler room at daycare, she gets to go outside every day and play, I can only imagine how excited she gets every day when it's time to go out. Naptime is not as good as it was before, but I am sure it will get better. She has been only having 1 hour naps and used to sleep for 2 1/2 hours in the afternoon, so bedtime has been incredibly early the last couple nights. I miss my time with her at night.

Today when Brent picked her up from daycare all the kids were lined up in rows sitting on the carpet listening to the teacher read a book and Audrey and one other girl were standing right next to the teacher listening. Brent thinks she is a teacher's pet:) The last two days I have noticed how much Audrey has been chatting and blabbing away, she seems to be having serious conversation with us, but I have no idea what she is saying. She will definately repeat words that we say to her. This is such a fun age, she is learning so much.






3 comments:

Christine Wood said...

wow. it does sounds like Audrey is at a fun age. what are you going to do with all the leaves?

Carolyn said...

I bet she is learning a lot from the teachers and the other kids. Haha, teacher's pet.

Can't wait to see her on Sat.!

Heidi said...

Aw, I bet she is just exhausted when she gets home! Glad she is having fun in the toddler room!