Monday, December 7, 2009

Off the market

So, today went from being frustrated to feeling incredibly bad for our little girl. We finally decided this just isn't like Audrey to act this way, their is no way this could just be toddler tantrums and a phase. I called daycare to see how she was doing and she had a few episodes of crying and acting out. Brent took her to Doctor Williams and wouldn't you know, she has a double ear infection, plus a cold, plus teething. Not a good combination. I guess when she slapped me this morning it meant my ears hurt mama. We were actually glad he found something wrong, it all makes sense now and we totally can deal with this more knowing that she is acting this way for a reason. We have medicine and she is loving it, so hopefully in no time our girl will be back to normal:)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you went in!! Don't you wish they could just tell us when something hurts?

Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Christine Wood said...

I feel so bad for Audrey and for you guys. It all does make sense. Hope she feels better soon! I guess in her own way she was trying to tell you that something wasn't right.

Carolyn said...

Whew! It's always so nice to have an explanation!!!