Thursday, February 11, 2010

Check out my feet!

Grandma W, this is for you, check me out strutting my stuff in my slippers.

Audrey got these slippers from Grandma W and she was so afraid of them and freaked out every time we tried to put them on her. The other night my mom was over and got them out and was telling Audrey how incredibly soft they were and rubbing them on her hand and showing her how soft they were and she got one slipper on her, but that was it. Tonight while I was out Brent finally got her to wear her slippers!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Haha, awesome slippers!! Soft fuzzy slippers aren't such a bad thing are they Audrey?

Julie said...

glad I messed with them. Way to go Audrey. Nice warm feeties.

Heidi said...

Isn't it funny how kids are afraid of the strangest things?! Glad she likes them now!

Christine and Curt said...

who wouldn't want nice, fuzzy, and soft slippers?

Nicole said...

this picture makes me laugh because I can just imagine her strutting around your house like she owns the place.