Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Really, I can do this!

I bought some new clothes for Audrey for this summer and she was so pumped that she immediately took off her pants and wanted to try on these awesome new plaid bermuda shorts:) These days she is really into trying to dress herself. Usually not too successful, but she keeps on trying and it actually occupies her for quite some time.


Hey dad, how do you think these shorts go on?


Kind of like this?


Now that I beleive I have these on right I think I might have figured out where this sock goes.



That is right, on my arm.




5 comments:

Mindy said...

That's awesome that she wants to try it herself. Natalie is more than happy to let us dress her!

Great pictures!

Heidi said...

Oh Audrey, I want to wear shorts too!

Christine and Curt said...

it's almost like we are there to see her try to dress herself. funny.

Nicole said...

I have some shorts that look like that!

Josh & Carolyn said...

I like the one with her butt in the air. Too cute.