Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy

The last couple days Audrey has wanted nothing to do with Mom, it's all about Dad. I cannot help her with anything, dad has to help. Dad has to help her go potty, dad has to put her socks on her, dad has to help her get a pony tail in the morning, dad has to read her books at night before bed. Tonight Brent had bowling and I took her out for a bit and when we got home she just kept repeating, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. This morning I told her I was leaving and she just said, "Bye". What happened with being upset about me leaving, I guess it's a good thing, but it makes me a little sad that she doesn't really need me right now. It's fun to see her liking her Daddy so much though too:)

3 comments:

Josh & Carolyn said...

Oh well, at least you get a break!

Christine Wood said...

awwww...this must make Brent feel really good! maybe it will change tomorrow though.

Mindy said...

Soon it will be all about you and you'll be wishing she'd let Brent do something!!