Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long week

Wow, it's been a week since I have blogged, it's been a crazy week. Last week a 4 year old girl died at Audrey's daycare from a choking accident. It was horribly sad, Brent works next door to Audrey's daycare facility and saw all the rescue vehicles pulling up. Him and a lot of his coworkers were so nervous watching and waiting to find out what was going on. I ended up meeting with the family at work. People always ask me how I can do my job. I never think twice about it. I love what I do. It makes it so much harder for me to meet with a family that has lost a small child. I think it hits closer to home now that I am a parent myself and could not imagine the pain of losing my little girl. I know this is super sad, but this has been my past week. It's hard to get it out my mind. I really have thought and prayed for this family a lot. Brent, Audrey and I had the best weekend and tried to have as much fun as possible. Here are a few things we enjoyed.



Audrey finally wore the tutu that Grandma Bev made for her, she made it for her at Easter, it's taken a few months , their was something scary about it apparently.


Heading out to the pool with Daddy, she combine a swimsuit top and bottom to create this awesome look!


3 comments:

Christine Wood said...

both looks are rad.

Carolyn said...

She's sporting a very stylish swimsuit!! Hehe.

Les said...

Wow. That is so sad. Thanks for loving your job. We need people like you for tough jobs that not many people can handle.