Friday, December 17, 2010

Shout out to my Dad!

My dad is awesome, he saved me this week when I got a flat tire on a really bad street in Mankato, bad meaning, a road you cannot just pull over on. I called him and he came rushing over to help me get the tire changed since Brent had bowling (in which Brent's parents had to rush over and watch Audrey while I was out taking care of new tires). A couple weeks ago when our van wouldn't start we needed a new battery, my dad came over to our house on his day off and took care of it for us. I think my dad pretty much knows when I call him I am in need of some assistance with my vehicles.

I just want to say thanks dad for always helping me when I call, you are the best!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I agree, he is pretty cool. He'd probably be my first call if I got a flat tire too. Don't tell Jason.

Christine Wood said...

i love your dad! and i'm sure he was more than happy to help you out!

Mindy said...

Hooray for a wonderful dad!

I love Heidi's comment!