Friday, March 25, 2011

All Things Loved

Here are some of the things I am loving right now:

I am searching for new curtains for our living/dining room, right now it's just some ivory curtains from the 70's. I want a flash of color with our green walls. My mom things this color is not going to work, but you just wait and see mom!

I am really enjoying running right now, I would be much happier running outside if the weather would cooperate, so for now I am running indoors on the treadmill. I kind of promised my old neighbor Judy I would do the North Mankato Triathlon (I haven't yet promised myself though) so I am working on 3 mile runs right now. I guess I need to swim and bike too:)

I recently got new glasses that are pretty similiar to these, I really like them and they help me see:)


If you have not yet tried these chips, the are the bomb! I find them at the local organic section at Cub Foods. I can basically eat the whole bag in one sitting, now it's not a huge bag, but maybe big enough that I shouldn't be eating it all in one sitting.




3 comments:

Christine Wood said...

Oooh...that shade of blue is one of my favorite colors and will look great with your green.

marcyw said...

I have been running outside and it is FANTASTIC!! The cold is hardly an issue even! It feels great and you don't get too sweaty. And if you go out in the morning early before work, you almost have it to yourself. I highly recommend giving it a shot!

Carolyn said...

I think green & blue work together, can't wait to see pics of your finished product!

I can't wait to run outdoors too. . .