Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July fun!

We had a great 4th of July, I finally got some sun and didn't get too hot carrying around all of this extra weight. We enjoyed the parade in St. Peter with my parents, Trent, Marcy, Cole, April, Logan and Owen. It was a great parade and got lots of candy. At one point they were handing out freezies and everyone started pointing at me and my pregnant belly and they ran right over to me with a freezie, I guess I took advantage of it yesterday:) We went to Randy and Rachel's for a barbecue in the evening and let of some fireworks, then Brent and I went to the fireworks at MSU to end the night. I was hoping some of the loud noise and booms would stir baby Wood, it probably freaked the baby out and now it doesn't want to come out, bummer.


Here we are enjoying the St. Peter parade.


Cole had a great time, of course he is happy here, he is eating.


Brent at Randy's testing out the bubble machine, he couldn't resist.


Grandpa Wood sporting a goatee, Terry, Richard, Rachel, and Bev.


Here it looks like the blue smoke bomb is coming out of Richard's head. Abraham and Richard love the fireworks.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks like a fun day!