Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And yet more pictures


Uncle Curt and Aunt Christine stopped by on Sunday after we got home, Audrey loved them!


The incredibly awesome sleep sack that Heidi brought us that Lucy used to wear, it has worked wonders at night, except Audrey seems to have a blowout in it every night and it needs to get washed first thing.


Wow, a pink outfit, they are rare, but she is getting more and more pink things.


Great-Grandpa Wood stopped by to check out Audrey's nursery and of course Audrey.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I like your header "starring audrey!" pefect!

Carolyn said...

I agree, it's fun seeing pics of Audrey! Hopefully you'll be able to make it on Sunday!

Bonni said...

I also agree about the pictures! I can't wait to see her in person though too. Maybe if you guys are going to be around this weekend, I can stop by?

Shanna said...

Hey bonnie, we will be around this weekend. give us a call, we don't go too far.

Heidi said...

oh my, i was just looking at these pics for the thousanth (is that a word?!) time and realized i never left a comment! we are totally in love with Audery. more pics, please :)