Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm going cruising!



I am going on a cruise at the end of February with my boss to Mexico. She earned a trip through the insurance company she is licensed with and asked me to go. We of course have to go to some classes while on board, but I am more than excited to head to Mexico when it's sooooo cold here. I have never left the country before, we are going to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and Mazatlan. I was so afraid to leave my little girl for one whole week, but Brent reassured me this was an opportunity I could not pass up. So, I am going cruising for a whole week in February. Time to get out the shorts.

7 comments:

Les said...

Sweet! Don't you just love business trips like that. You'll have so much fun!

Bonni said...

I'm jealous!!! I don't forsee any business trips like that in my future. Sounds like you'll have a blast.

Carolyn said...

How fun!!! What a great opportunity. Hope you don't get seasick, as I puked the first day at sea.

Heidi said...

I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time, do you have a passport?

Christine Wood said...

this would be a good week to go! sounds super duper exciting.

Mindy said...

you have that really big suitcase, right? So I can go along?! I'd defintely love a trip somewhere warm this winter!