Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wig?

What Audrey would look like with long hair, ha. She lets Brent do just about anything with her and she just smiles. We had a nice weekend together. I didn't have to work much, but Brent did work most of the day yesterday, so Audrey and I hung out at my parents house and my mom made me breakfast. It was the best. Today was sort of a lazy day. Brent and Audrey watched football and I went to the gym and did some cleaning.

Lattest obsession-feet! She loves her feet and pulls her socks off all the time. Dang those footed pj's, can't seem to get those off.

7 comments:

kborn said...

Q's stilll saying dang footed PJs.

Isn't crazy how daddys can do just about anything, but when mommy gets silly it's just wrong? At least, that's our house! :)

Curt Wood said...

Wow, they make you clean the YMCA? Do you get a discounted membership for that? :)

Curt Wood said...

little audrey has the most adorable smile, cheeks, and eyes. sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Carolyn said...

Cute--I love her grabbing her feet!

Mindy said...

That bottom picture is so cute!

Heidi said...

I also love the feet grabbing pose - so classic!

Mama K said...

I wonder how she ever learned about feet? (Could it be the Jan 5 entry?) I don't look very often but it is so fun to scan thru the pics of Audrey and what goes on in your lives.