Sunday, January 11, 2009

Surprise!

Brent threw me a surprise 30th birthday party today, I was definately surprised:) It was great, I honestly didn't think that Brent would ever throw me a surprise party. I never caught on to any of it. I had a really fun time, thanks Brent and everyone else who helped him. We are also celebrating Audrey's half birthday, she is 6 months old today, I can hardly beleive it. Tomorrow we have her 6 month check up, with shots:( I will have to report tomorrow with her latest stats.

I am giving myself a present tomorrow on my day off by having an hour massage, I am really looking forward to it. We have no pictures from my party since we didn't bring the camera. I'll leave you with a couple that I did take today.


Audrey can sit up really well on her own now.

Dad dressing her up all crazy. But we got a good smile with some pearly whites showing, lots of drool these days.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Look at her sitting up! Happy massage today. Great idea!

kborn said...

Happy birthday!
Isn't is awesome how the "thing" to do for birthdays now is get a massage...and not drink so much?! Wow, we're getting old!
Also, happy half birthday A---you're getting sooooooooo big!