Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 4 of the Shred

Today is day 4 of the 30 Day Shred, it's going really well, I was really sore the last few days, but today I am doing much better. In a couple days I will be ready for level 2, I hope! Here are some photos from our week so far since I always feel like I need to post pictures. Their will be no pictures of me shredding, ha.






Prunes, yummy. I have been steaming vegetables and grinding them in the magic bullet and Audrey usually gags. Tonight I steamed carrots and put a little brown sugar in them and she actually ate a couple more bites than usual before gagging. We will keep trying.


Audrey loves my magnetic name tag.



3 comments:

Mindy said...

I would gag for prunes, too :) Cute picture, though!!

Carolyn said...

I love the supastar pose Audrey!!

Christine Wood said...

oh sweet audrey. your are so cute and very funny.