Sunday, April 26, 2009

Movie Star

Audrey got some new shades for summer, doesn't she look like Elton John?


Saturday Mindy, Jon and Natalie stopped in for a quick visit. Here Natalie is trying to teach Audrey how to roll the ball back and forth.
This was a great weekend, I didn't have to go into work at all. Not many weekends that I am on call that I don't have to go in at all. Brent could have used better weather for the Ironman bike ride today. He rode 100 miles starting in Lakeville. It was a really long, cold, ride but he finished after two flat tires, unlike a lot of the guys he was with.
Today Audrey and I enjoyed brunch with my parents, coffee with Brent's family, shopping with Heidi and Lucy, a two hour nap, and supper with Brent's parents.


2 comments:

kborn said...

Yay Nat!


Sunglasses are too cute! She does resemble EJ a little...

Yay naps!

And I still think you're crazy for that Shred stuff...I guess I don't quite know the need or desire to work out that hard every day when I get my workout with Q all day! I can't count on my hands and toes how many time we climb the 13 stairs up and down every day...much less just the AM or PM....

Christine and Curt said...

sounds like a really fun weekend! digging the shades Audrey! looks like she likes them too!