Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 Months

Today Audrey is 11 months old, wow, one more month and she is one year old! I can't beleive how fast the time has gone. She is getting so close to walking. She goes down the slide at daycare all by herself now, head first. The slide is not huge, but they said she has always gone head first. She is so active at daycare and always happy, except for one day I picked her up early because I had the afternoon off and I came while they were having deck time outside and she was so mad I came and got her. She cried the entire way out:( Atleast we know she enjoys her days there.

Audrey is a big eater, I bet you never would have guessed it. They said she will eat just about anything at daycare, they don't even really give her baby food anymore. When we eat supper now we pretty much give her what we are eating. Only one more month of formula.

We are enjoying our girl so much, she is tons of fun. Every time we go outside she points at the trees and every time we get out of the van she points at the dogs in the neighbors yard. She loves animals.

We are looking forward to a birthday party in a month, how fun, we are thinking pool party
on the patio at our new pad (my parents house).

6 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

Audrey, this year has gone by pretty quickly, it probably seems quicker for your parents! Going down the slide head first? You go girl! Happy 11 months.

Julie said...

so when are they coming to put the pool in the backyard for the party?
Happy 11 months Audrey.

Mindy said...

I love it when you can just feed them what you are having! So much easier.
A pool party sounds like a blast, good idea. Ask grandpa Dan to dig you a pool, he couldn't say no to you!
Happy 11 months :)

Carolyn said...

Almost the big o-n-e! I hear from Grandma Bev that you are one active little girl!!

Heidi said...

Happy 11 months Lucy, wow, I can't believe a year ago we were impatiently awaiting your arrival!

Heidi said...

okay, okay, can you tell lucy was holding my attention while i was posting?! happy 11 months, AUDREY!