Sunday, April 11, 2010

Haircut

I was trying so hard to grow Audreys bangs out, but I just felt bad for her , it was looking pretty shaggy. So, I attempted to trim it up myself. I think it turned out pretty well, the first time Grandma Bev tried it Audrey freaked out and it ended up a bit crooked, Audrey just wasn't into it. So, I think this time went much better. She kept thinking her hair that was laying on the floor was an "icky bug."




Okay, I just had to throw this picture in, haha. Brent thinks she looks like she hit the booze a little hard.



4 comments:

Heidi said...

cute cut! and yes, was there beer in her sippy?! Nice.

Josh & Carolyn said...

Haha, the pic with the goggles is pretty goofy!!!

Good job with her bang trim. . . cutting little kids' hair is so tricky sometimes!

Gayla said...

Love how Audrey is already seeing life through rose colored glasses...well goggles...but does it really matter?! Wow, can't believe you trimmed her hair. I will not attempt it...not even on myself! Way to GO!!!!

Jared, Trisha, Jackson and Reagan said...

I love the haircut - she is looking so grown up! I also love the goggles!