Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crabby Pants

We had a nice weekend until today, Audrey wore her crabby pants most of the day. She did not want me to help her with anything, which made it easy for me except kind of frustrating at the same time. We went on a hike at Minneopa this morning and then Brent and I enjoyed an afternoon date to see The Social Network and then we finished it up watching the Vikings win and have some supper. Audrey wore her crabby pants right over to my parents house while hanging out with my mom. I think my mom was ready to set her on the curb, ha. I think part of it is being afraid to poop her pants so she just doesn't poop. Anybody have any ideas about how we get past this and start pooping on the potty? She is a champ when peeing on the potty so we are almost there. Someone told me to buy a super sweet toy and she can have it when she does it, not sure what to do, but we need to start pooping on the potty at this house, our lives will get much easier.

Well, I am off to Batesville, Indiana tomorrow for a couple days to visit the Batesville Casket Company, should be a sweet little work getaway. I will update when I return. Maybe Audrey will poop on the potty while I am gone:)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ok, Batesville sounds like a town from a horror film!! How appropriate you are visiting a casket company!

kborn said...

wish i had advice...but Quinn's almost 3 and pooping on the toilet, but not peeing! so...yeah. she's with the in-laws this weekend and her "regularity" has gone off schedule and she misses pooping time. but all i have to say is i keep her fluid-ized and fiber-ized and she poops at almost the same time every day--so that's when we FOR SURE sit on the potty.
but, crabby pants will probably visit again soon--good lucke

Mindy said...

My only advice would be like Katie...lots and lots of fiber! Good luck! :)