Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perfect fall weekend

We enjoyed the gorgeous weekend this weekend. I have worked the last two weekends so I was so ready to have one off and this weekend was perfect. Friday night we joined Heidi, Jason and Lucy at the new and improved Jake's Pizza for some great pizza and beers. It was a great night out.

Saturday Curt, Christine and Sebastian came down and we had supper and hung out. We took Audrey to an apple farm before supper.

Today Audrey and I went and visited my parents at the campground in Mapleton and had breakfast with them while Brent worked. My coworker Jack got married today also and we enjoyed his wedding reception and then Brent and I went and checked out some homes on the Tour of Homes. They are pretty massive homes, we went to the Dream Home on the tour and it was over 7,000 square feet of finished house, it was kind of insane. Who lives in those homes, wow. It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to next weekend off too!




The lake at the campground, very pretty.






Playing ring around the rosy with Grandpa.









3 comments:

Doug and Bev said...

When did Audrey start drinking coffee?

Mindy said...

I love that picture of your dad and Audrey playing ring around the rosey!

looks like a great weekend!

Heidi said...

So fun! I'm digging her pigtails.