Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Vacume

You know this blog needs help when I start posting pictures of my vacume. Seriously though, we got a new vacume a couple weeks ago and I can't believe how excited I am about it. It's amazing, we have a pet hair problem and this vacume does wonders. It even sucked up my phone charger today and ripped it apart. This thing has some serious power. If you find this interesting, wait until I can blog next week about our new dishwasher. Things are exciting at the Wood house!




6 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha! I want a vacuum for Christmas so I get it.

Bonni said...

You think you have pet hair problems... try a small one bedroom apartment with two long-haired cats! I bet I could clog up that vacuum in no time. :)

Christine Wood said...

seriously though how well a vacuum works can make or break my day :).

Mindy said...

New vacuums are fun--I remember how exciting it was to clean after we got ours, unfortunately it didn't last that long, ha!

Josh & Carolyn said...

What kind of vacuum is it??

Shanna said...

Carolyn, it's a Riccar