Monday, November 1, 2010

Our little Princess

We had a great time trick or treating on Sunday night with Audrey. She really got into it this year and we practiced with what to say at the houses and to say Thank You when you get candy. Audrey had a blast and so did mom and dad. I think since our street is so quiet we don't get many trick or treaters so the people tend to overload the kids with candy, so I think all we will ever need to do is go up and down our street, Audrey's bucket was full by the end of the night.

We were glad Audrey was feeling good enough to go out, we took her into Urgent Care earlier in the day and found out she has a double ear infection. She is a real trooper. Sometimes I think we end up taking her in so late, becuase its really hard to tell with her when she is sick. I am so glad she is on the mend.






5 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute princess!!! Bummer about the double ear infection :( Glad it was cleared up before trick or treating time!

Heidi said...

Oh My GOODNESS! Adorable dress and those earring?! Are you kidding me?! I can't believe she wore them - SO cute!

Les said...

Perhaps the cutest pigtails I have ever seen!

Christine Wood said...

how did those earrings stay on? funny.

Josh & Carolyn said...

Haha, love the earrings!