Monday, May 30, 2011

Action Packed Weekend

We had a busy weekend. Saturday Brent and I headed to Redwood Falls for my coworker Jeff's wedding. Audrey stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Wood. She kept asking Saturday morning when she got to go over to their house, so we knew she was excited to spend the night with them. I did my internship in Redwood Falls, so before the wedding we met my old coworker Nathan and his wife Val for lunch at the Golf Club, it was a great time catching up.

The wedding was so eventful it's hard to even explain everything, from the sound system going crazy at the wedding to the bridesmaid fainting, it was seriously action packed. We had a great time at the reception at Jackpot Junction and even enjoyed a little gambling. It was nice to have a night away, it's been a while. We are very happy for Jeff and Brandy, she was seriously a gorgeous bride.


Here is the happy couple leaving the church!

My coworkers Ben and Jack at the church




Hanging out at the reception.



Last night we went to Chaska to a barbecue and Curt and Christines house and I failed to take any pictures. Audrey and Sebastian had a blast running around chasing each other, Audrey was worn out and slept the entire way home.


Meet Sanzel, Audrey's new baby doll. Yes, she was uppie free for the week, so after the big play on Thursday we went to the store and she picked out this beauty. She is really into reading to us lately and even holds the book out to show us the pages. We are thinking "teacher" in her future.





Brent ran in the Kato 10K today and did an awesome job!








My friend Erika ran today also, I didn't get a picture of her running during the race so she reinacted it:) I am doing the North Mankato Triathlon at the end of June as a relay, Erika is swimming, I am biking and another friend of hers is running. Stay tuned for how that goes.







While we were waiting for Brent to finish the race we hung out with Heidi and Lucy at the park. It was a really really warm day today, wow.





The girls had a blast playing together, it's been too long!






3 comments:

Mindy said...

what a busy weekend! I want to hear more about the crazy wedding! The bride's dress is beautiful!

Heidi said...

Fun weekend! We had a blast playing yesterday. I hope Audrey got over missing "Lucy's party". Ha. What a couple of goofy chicks.

Josh & Carolyn said...

It was good seeing all of you this weekend!

We grew up in Redwood Falls. . . haven't been back there in quite some time though!