Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Recent Happenings

Things have been great lately. Work has slowed down for me a bit so I am finally able to spend more time at home, it's been a really long winter for me, I don't remember ever being this busy at work. I have been gone lots on the weekends I work. I was fortunate to get to spend Mother's Day at home all day and it was wonderful just being lazy all day, not getting dressed until noon:) The perfect day.

We enjoyed a lunch of Audrey's choice, princess spaghettios, Audrey chose to go shirtless since they can really mess up her shirt.


We have been enjoying watching Brent play softball on Monday nights with our church men's softball team. This week we met some new friends and Audrey really had fun with a little girl, Esther:)



Brent was the catcher this week, which he surprisingly liked.





Tonight was so incredibly hot, I couldn't believe it. Audrey is getting braver and braver at the park, this is her swinging "super high."





Braving the rock climbing wall, she made it to the top!











4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute! We should get the girls to the park together...now that SUMMER seems to have arrived!

Anonymous said...

Be nice to get in her panties.

Anonymous said...

So want to lick, suck, spank, torture, rub, finger her and fuck her with my massive monster black 9in long 6in wide cock thrusted deeper and deeper inside her until she orgasms cum on me and I orgasm inside her

Anonymous said...

I want her to scream very loud to scare her parents.