Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Big Doings in the life of Audrey

So, I think I can safely say we are "uppie" free in our house. Ever since Audrey could talk she has always called her pacifiers her "uppies." She has only been able to have them at naptime and night time for the past year. Finally on Friday night she wanted to wear underwear to bed (she has been dry for the past month in the morning) and I found it to be the perfect trade off, wear underwear to bed, no more uppies. It worked perfectly and she even told us, "I don't really need my uppies actually, I am a big girl and I will wear underwear to bed." The next couple of nights she wanted to switch back to diapers at night so she could have her uppies back. We said their is no backtracking. They are gone for good. If she does a good job this week her little reward that she has picked out is a new baby doll with a bottle, undies, diapers, and food. Ha, I can't wait, she is so excited and talks about her new baby doll every day.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay, Audrey!

Natalie is very jealous about wearing underwear to bed...she's dying to do that!

Christine Wood said...

Both very huge things...nice job Audrey.

Josh & Carolyn said...

Haha, this story makes me laugh for some reason! So cute Audrey!! I hope you get that new baby doll!!