Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas fun


This Saturday I helped out at an event in St. Clair called Shopping with Mrs. Claus. My Women of Today group puts it on every December, it's a time for kids to come and shop without their parents and buy gifts for them and their siblings, it's tons of fun and I couldn't resist buying this care bear for myself, Tina and Thor were very interested in it.


My mom and I spent Sunday baking Christmas goodies, it is always a good time. We baked a lot. Cut outs, peppermint bark, and peanut butter cups. yummers.



This is my dad staying out of our way.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'll bet Dan didn't stay out of the way when it came time to EAT the cookies!

Christine and Curt said...

how fun! i like weekends like that!

Ashton and John's mom said...

Doris would be so proud!! :)