Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kumquat

That's right, the baby is the size of a kumquat this week, I have no idea what that is even, so doesn't help me a lot, I know last week the baby was the size of a grape, so bigger than that of course. I get a weekly update from babycenter.com that informs me of all the new changes. Every week their are tons of new happenings. This week the baby has all of it's vital organs and is now just ready to grow and grow and grow. It's crazy to think that something that is a little over an inch long has a heart, lungs, brain, fingers, toes, eye lashes, and now is getting fingernails this week. Also they said the baby is kicking like crazy, can you imagine a little inch long baby kicking, ahhhhh. How exciting, now just keep growing baby.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun, fun, fun. Just wait until you can feel those kicks!

marcyw said...

I'm so excited for you!! And so glad I get to see my little guy kick! It's an exciting time.