Thursday, December 6, 2007

Graduation approaching


Brent had his last class today, now it's just finals week next week. I am sure this weekend will be full of studying. He had his last group presentation and his group won for best presentation in the class. I think it helped that his boss from Taylor Corp. was asked to be a judge. I guess sometimes it is all about who you know. I know that Brent is so ready to be done with school, it's been a long 2 years for him. I cannot wait to be able to hang out with him any night of the week and eat supper together every night. Enough of these group meetings and night classes and homework. We can actually go to a movie during the week again, ahhhhhh. I am so proud of you Brent, only one week to go!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice work brent. Is that a shot from Lutsen?

Christine and Curt said...

that's pretty cool....graduation is almost near!

marcyw said...

Now the important question, is he the micromatic champion!?

brent said...

I am the Micromatic champion. My group finished #1 in our class. I believe that I am ready to take on Tim Scott himself.

marcyw said...

Way to go Brent! Did you guys have the awards yet? did you get a trophy jar of pickles and a t-shirt?

Christine and Curt said...

Shanna, I like the count down until Baby Wood comes. We are very excited to be an aunt and uncle. Anyway...looking forward to the graduation celebration!!!!!

brent said...

Final presentations are Tuesday (Dec. 11th). This is when we are awarded our championship t-shirt and the title Micromatic Champs.