Sunday, December 16, 2007

Surprise

We celebrated Brent's graduation at Olives restuarant on Friday night and he surprised me with this beautiful ring. He says it was for putting up with him the last two years while he was in school. I was completely surprised, it was great!

I am so glad he is done with school now, he can start cooking for me again, ha. It has been a good weekend just hanging out together and being able to do whatever, not having to worry about when he will study and have some free time.

Congratulations to my cousin Emily and her husband Brett, they just had a baby girl today, Sarah Lynn.

4 comments:

Ashton and John's mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Mindy said...

Pretty ring! Nice hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

omg, nice ring. i need to show jason to give him some ideas...

marcyw said...

WOW!!! Love the ring! Way to go Brent!